Swayof the redemption of a a.m. began.

Monday (July 18), correspondent for MTV News has aired its first episode of "Sway in the Morning" on Sirius XM to shade 45, and in addition to playing the hottest melodies of hip hop, conducted interviews with Bun B, Lupe Fiasco, Diggy Simmons, Estelle and "Entourage" actor Jerry Ferrara; Eminem even called for a toast to the new host.

"You played a vital part in my career and a great role in hip-hop, we are just happy that you,"Eminem, who owns the shade 45, stated to the right of way."." But when Calloway asked a freestyle, Em joked, "it might be tone."

Swing also unearthed an old interview he leads with Em, dating back to when the rapper first signed with Dr. Dre. "Em received the signing, he came to our House in Los Angeles and it me like," Man, I have the opportunity to receive rectal, ""Sway recalled his and King Tech's previous interactions with Em on their legendary on-air "wake up Show" in the 1990s.""Then we have him come on the radio program to be announced and he busted a freestyle, so we've played this segment. »

It was not all for the first album of dissemination: Sway, which jointly organized with the personality on Houston Devi Dev waves, plays a part of an interview never released at the end of Tupac Shakur to the set of his video "How Do U Want It". In the clip, ' Cap expresses his love for Oakland and minimizes the East Coast / Coast West rivalry between the mid-1990s. "I felt like what I am, the Bay area had something to do with the manufacture." So if I am wrong, they had something to do with me. "If I'm good, that they had something to do with me, making" ' Cap said before showing the love for the cities where he spent his formative years. "Between the coast is the region of the Bay, L.A. and Baltimore, made places me."

"Overall, it was good," Sway told us after the show Monday. "We played much of hip-hop music and makes a good relationship [listeners]." I'll try to bind all these worlds: MTV, Shade 45, pop, politics, culture, music, all of this. "At the end of the day, it is the vision of the show."