After more than a decade on the screen, the franchise "Harry potter" will end on July 15. The players and the team had an large, inducing the sob farewell Wednesday at the first of London of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 2" In the sad farewell and cheering fans, MTV UK mopped "Potter" scribe J.K. Rowling about his experience with regard to his novels in the films.

"Hundreds of people were involved," Rowling said. "It is not one of them, that I do not think was essential and phenomenal." Groups the most talented people could you have found, and I love them just. The idea that I will not have to go to Leavesden and visit more is just sad. »

Even though Rowling joked several times throughout the night that she would return to "Potter" - "you know what?" Perhaps that I've just write another, "she teasing - she also has a few other projects on the horizon." She was most likely reference to the same that BBC news , that she spoke in February, saying it was "" hard writing.""

"I write and I did very much since finishing 'Harry',"she said."".I also felt that I wanted the last film of the road until I made any movement on the front of the Edition. "Harry" is so huge, and I suppose that my participation in the world has always been intense. This feels like a new start for me. »

Since his release, the books have sold more than 450 million copies, and films about reported 6.37 billion. Rowling said MTV UK, she did not start write expect this kind of success, and this is not how it measures the success of his books: it measures by how it has affected his readers. "Nothing does makes me more proud never meet a child or parent of a child who said that he never read prior to 'Harry potter'," Rowling said. "Nothing is more proud than me. »

We will be streaming live red carpet at the first New York of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2" on Monday, July 11, at 4: 30 p.m. et. Visit MTV.com to watch interviews with the stars and see the winner of the "Harry Potter" World Cup announced live. Tweet your questions to the casting @MTVNews using the hashtag # AskPotter.

Discover everything we have on "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, part 2"

Youth news of Hollywood, fashion and "twilight" updates around the clock, visit HollywoodCrush.MTV.com.