Demi lovato is ready to launch his return. Tuesday, the singer will introduce its long-awaited new single, "Skyscraper." It will debut at Ryan Seacrest radio show, and the singer will also call chat with Seacrest on the runway.

This marks the release of the first of the Lovato any since leaving treatment earlier this year. And while little is known about the song, Lovato said MTV News last summer that it plans on the music of R & B and more.

"I am now just take the next step and learn how to make my easier music radio but also very artistic residence, and for me it is R & B," she said, revealing his dream of working with Drake and Trey Songz. "I can put my vocal talents on the songs that are R & B and it showcases my song more than sing really hard on a rock song."

In a seventeen magazine blog post, she wrote, "" my first single is really special for me - for me, it symbolizes my travel of the person, I was happy healthy person, I am today and the fact that people are able to rise above what whatsoever, despite the odds. ""

On Twitter , Lovato has revealed that she has shot a video for the new runway, but no word yet on when it will fall. This week she tweeted that she recorded a Duet for his next album, but it is a not reveal with whom. In 17 years , she wrote that she wanted that his new album to give to his fans.

"With my new album, I hope to a source of inspiration for young girls everywhere across the same issues that I met," she said. "I think that this will come across lot of equipment".