New Edition are fast approaching 30 years in the music biz, and Boston boys have a ton of memories since the abandonment of their first album, candy Girl, in 1983.

For Johnny Gill, his favorite came in 1990 when not gathered on MTV Video Music Awards; Ralph Tresvant, his best memory is time after hearing the song of the Group on the radio for the first time. Ricky Bell, is sign of agreement, but he then recalled another special time - meets the King of the pop.

"I suppose Ralph took my number one, but the number two would probably meet Michael Jackson, invited to his house." Will the Manor House and him having seen jumping down the stairs, "Bell told MTV News before the group performed with DJ Cassidy 30th anniversary in New York on 6 July." "Just to meet someone, this icon who has inspired you, is a moment I will never forget."

New Edition - which includes Bobby Brown, Tresvant, Gill, Bell, Ronnie DeVoe, Michael Bivins - are in a meeting to run after New Orleans 2011 Essence Music Festival. In addition to a number of shows they perform together, have also a new album in the works, and if they have their way, they will continue to add to the value of the three decades of memorable moments.

Brown, however, it will always start at the beginning. "For me, 30 years would probably be just meet them," he said of his group. "To meet them and power have friends in my life and brothers in my life who were not blood brothers, but they were my brothers and they take care of me.".

Share your memories of nearly 30 years of new edition in the comments below!