Looking at the cast of "Horrible bosses", it makes sense that funnymen as Jason Sudeikis, Charlie Day and Jason Bateman would be attached to a film that focuses on three guys trying to kill their three very horrible bosses. Even support players Kevin Spacey, Colin Farrell and Jamie Foxx are people who do we surprising take on territory raunchier R comes with a rating.

Name of the a castmember raised an eyebrow, however, Jennifer Aniston, known in all celeb-dom favorite America's sweethearts TV and cinema. In "Horrible bosses," Aniston is something sweet. She plays Julia, a somewhat crazy dentist, taking the definition of sexual harassment in all new levels in its acts of torture employed Dale (played by Charlie Day).

When MTV News caught up with the unexpected scene stealer recently, he was asked how it decides to assume the role of despot, sexually explicit.

"This was not a"power"." There was never the Word could [involved in deciding to take the Party], "said Aniston. "It was about, ' how fast can I say yes?". This part will be playing. »

"I had never seen anything like this woman and I imagine not doing so," Aniston explained, adding that she was happy to be approached for a role which is so different that it is normally available.

She said "it never comes my way".

Director Seth Gordon said that he had Aniston in mind for the role of the get - go, in large part because he was aware of his comic chops and wanted to see him play something in contrast to his iconic character of the "friends", Rachel Green.

"I imagined him in this role the first time I read the script and I can't explain why, but I have just done,", he said. "Obviously, I knew that it was a great actor and I feel like I always saw that she can do more that offered to do." "Many things seems like a rehash of Rachel somehow."

Pressed to choose a time Aniston preferred in the film, Gordon admitted that his first stage takes the cake because it is the first time that you hear him get really hot. Without being too explicit, in the scene, Aniston describes itself is of "Gossip Girl" star Penn Badgley.

"Jaws of each hit the floor", he recalled. "You can imagine what it is to say, but when you hear first of all,'re it stunned." We have just giggled. I definitely screwed up to a few takes while she was on set, because I would just explode with laughter, and I couldn't help. "It is so funny."

Discover everything we have on "Horrible bosses."

For breaking news, celebrity columns, humor and more - updated continuously - visit MTVMoviesBlog.com.