Kelly Rowland down some "Motivation" from Lil Wayne for lead only his album here I am, out July 26. The album is a mixture of R & B roots and his most recent dance-Queen persona.

Earlier this year, Rowland told MTV News that she knew that she wanted to try a little of everything on the record; It would not be defined by any one genre.

"The album is amazing." I am so enthusiastic for the album. "I am very happy for everyone to hear the rest of the album, she said." "" For a long time, I thought to, ' should be dance or should be urban or should it or should be?' And I was like, "why I maintain people make me think like that."

"It is somewhat artistic talent, it is about freedom," she continued. "It's about music." It is to be alive and be happy and life and a woman, incredible sense. And documents that I have the same emotional songs that still speak of vulnerable things with Thunderbird Records with Tricky [Stewart], there are so many songs on this album that people can relate. So I can't wait for everyone to hear everything, whole body of work. »

Because it seems to be the summer of the diva, and Rowland had its roots in a group of famous girls, the theme of female empowerment with dignity is on his album so.

"What is this album spoke thus: it is the year of the woman,"child singer of the former destiny ri."."Do you know what? We are just something that they do, and it is not just a thing, it's a lot. We always think. We believe. We have just extra power they make. Sorry, we cannot help ourselves! »

You expect the album of Kelly? Let us know in the comments!