Joe Jonas was once a hair child buckled up in New Jersey who sang pop bubblegum rock songs on puppy love with his brothers. Similarly, it is grown much since then. He chopped off the coast of his hair and on the first solo album of, fast life, it opens on the fall in and out of love.

And in August, the JoBro environment transforms a 22 very adult. Therefore, what he planned for the big day?

"I have no anniversary plan, in fact," he told MTV News recently. "I know even where we're going because we try to understand a situation on tour now and, it seems that I go on my own, my own Tower, or open for someone, someone is on tour."

While plans are still to be determined, it was certain of one thing: "everywhere where I am, there will be a part and it will be fun."

Speaking of tours, Joe was once rumored to be hitting the road with Britney Spears on his now entirely female Woman fatal trek. These plans do pan, though heard, and now he is looking to connect with someone else on the road. Joe even shared his dream tourmate with us.

"My dream list, wow...". "I mean, a tour with Chris would be cool," he said, Chris Brown, who helped pen of singer, his first single, "see." . " I feel like, musically, both have the same sounds, and we liked working together, so I do not see this work. »

Joe album drops in Septemberand he told us that he holds on it. "It was scary at first", he said to a solo LP, "just because I knew it was my opportunity to show people my newspaper: the good and bad of each relationship, I was, you know, [and] what I expect [in relations]," he explained.

Who would like to see you Joe tour with? Share your choice in the comments!